The small benchtop incubator shaker for lab has a stainless-steel universal clamp, digital display temperature control, stepless speed regulation and good thermal cycle function. It is a multi-purpose biochemical device, which is a plant, biology, microbiology, genetics, virus, environmental protection, medicine and other scientific research. education and production departments for precision culture preparation of indispensable laboratory.
1. The original patented technology of the original single-axis balance drive balancing device (patent type: a single-axis drive rocking balance mechanism; guarantees extremely low energy consumption and noise.
2. The oscillation frequency can be extended over a wide range to 30-400/600 rpm.
3. Intelligent sound and light alarm environment scanning microprocessor controller.
4. The LCD large-screen backlit LCD display double displays each set parameter and measured parameter.
5. A safe, fluorine-free refrigeration system that meets international environmental requirements.
6. Elastic cylinder support is used to ensure smooth opening and closing of the cover.
7. Run the parameter memory function to avoid cumbersome operations.
8. AC induction long life motor design, wide speed regulation, constant torque, constant speed, no carbon brush, maintenance free.
9. Over-temperature sound and light alarm function, motor overheating, temperature out of control, abnormal over-temperature instrument automatically cut off their respective power supply.
10. With power-off recovery function, after the external power supply suddenly loses power and calls again, the device can automatically resume operation according to the original setting program.
11. The line that controls the acceleration ensures that the shaker is slowly started and smoothly accelerated to ensure the safety of the experimental samples.
12. Streamlined luxury style with auspicious design concept, ABS special engineering plastic case, large screen tempered hot bending glass window.
Dyeing and bleaching
Bacterial suspension preparation